Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i dont really fully understand what wheels with what offset would work. But what i want to get is the ADR m-sport 18x7.5 with an offset of 43. My car is lowered on Eibach sportline springs(about 2 inch drop). So would i have big rubbing issues or anything that i should really worry about?? Thanks for the input.....

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
see if you can get a higher offset, or change to a more subtle drop. with the setup you are running, pretty sure youll rub.

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
you'll be fine. you MIGHT get a little bit of rubbing. im on s-tech's with 40mm and 18x7.5 and i only rub a bit with 2 ppl in the car and i hit a big dip on the hwy. it's one small spot on my left rear. i need to dremel that spot down and i'll be rub free.

the only other exception is when i turn the wheel lock to lock like when im backing up. i get a bit of rubbing on the front wheels where it's touching the inner fender. easy solution is to move the wheel just a bit. at that speed though, you're not hurting anything.

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
I'd get 215 tires instead of 225's and you should be fine

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright well thank you all, i am going to get these soon, and i will make sure i pu 215 on there. thanks for the help

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts