Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so yea......i get something in the mail today. I could tell it was a check, but i wasn't sure if it was just one of those schemes where you open it, and if you cash it you sign up for something... well i open it, and it was warranty cancellation check from when i traded in my MS6 for my MS3..

just shy of 1800 BUCKS!!!

can you say new TMIC and AWR Engine mount?!?!?!

so yea....I just bought a upgraded TMIC and AWR engine mount from www.protegegarage.com

can't wait to get them and get it all installed... i will be having a huge install day soon... gotta get those in, and i also just got my DDE's in the mail today....

i'm happy right now...

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
9,451 Posts
Yeah that kind of stuff always brightens a persons day. I am waiting for the security deposit back from my old apartment. I can't remeber how much it should be now though. It was $250 for the pet deposit and I think either $150 or 300 for the security deposit. I am getting antsy though as we moved out of the apartment about 35 days ago, but aparently in MD they have up to 45 days to either return the security deposit or inform you of bills against the security deposit (which there had better not be, we left the place in better condition then we got it in, IE perfect). $400-550 would be real nice right now to get a few things for our house. Oh yeah, the big tax check from the feds will also be really nice whenever that comes along.
-Matt

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's cool

i already got my fed return this year... i took care of that sucker right after i got it... the year before, i waited, and lost my w2, so i had to wait for a replacement...

surprise money is fun!

·
Registered
293 Posts
lucky u~
trade in ms6 to ms3? hmm i prefer ms6 tho

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[quote author=armani link=topic=72710.msg1287016#msg1287016 date=1174681386]
lucky u~
trade in ms6 to ms3? hmm i prefer ms6 tho
[/quote]

yea.....people said i was crazy... but the 3 was more of my type of car. If the 3 had stuff the 6 had, then it would perfect..... like the AWD and whatnot...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts