Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is already here!!! The dealer called me today and asked me to pick up the car. It's not gonna be January after all. Supposed to bring it home today, but silly me, I didn't bring enough money for the down payment, so I gotta go back there tomorrow, pay the $$$, do the insurance paperwork, and I'm driving it home, baby!!!

Winning Blue MZ3 Sport GT + AC + Moonroof..... :p

When I got there, the car just arrived from the port. They did the inspection, and then put it in the showroom, and locked it. If anyone went to Signature Mazda today, you saw a Winning Blue HB in the showroom, that's mine, baby, that's mine!!! :D
Will pick it up in exactly 12 hours..... Yeah gotta pick it up early. After 12pm, it's gonna be a lot of people. Dun wanna those fingers touching my baby :wink:

·
Banned
868 Posts
CONGRATS!!! :D

If the insurance guys ask what the "vic code" is for the car, it's "TEM--P". Just fill in the "--" with the one for the Pro5.

ICBC doesn't have the code for our brand new cars yet *GRIN*

·
Banned
868 Posts
Whoa....is that the same red SportGT that I saw them sell the other day? Buyer backed out or something???

·
Registered
177 Posts
Finally man congras yeah man we are the first M3 in this forum from GVA. Lets chill together man ME Levy, and you wooh letz me up. Your choice of color is one of my fav as well.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I think I'm gonna get a Winning Blue Sedan. I love the color!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey congrats on the car, I didn't know they were on sale in Canada already. Looks great, and an excellent choice on colour!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Yeah

What's up with that? My car took a week and a half for the blue GT GFX. It was worth the wait but darn they're hard to get.

·
Registered
267 Posts
It all depends where they are in the lot. There is a big MAZDA lot in Richmond BC and the cars get packed so tight, they can't be taken out from the back. They have to wait until the ones at the front are shipped before the ones at the back can be moved. Its all luck where your specific car is in the lot. Also, if you're not from a dealer that gets regular shipments, they might wait until they have an entire truckload to ship.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Darn man! I hope my Winning Blue MZ3 Sport GT was on the same shipment. My dealer called me today saying that my car just arrived in the port of Vancouver and waiting shipment to here. I am so anxious.... losing sleep at night. Damn!!!! Congrats on the purchase... suffice to day that I ***AM*** jealous!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts