Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Is the lip anodized?
If so, has anyone had issues with fading? I've had some red anodized accessories on motorcycles in the past, and after only a few weeks, they faded to pink.

The wheels are HOT by the way.
Can't wait to see them on the car.

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
Wow they look great!

lmfao i havent thought about those dell commercials for years... :lol:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:shock: :shock:

the before and after.... sorta....

i havent driven it yet so it hasnt settled... i havent even wiped them yet... i hurt my hand so im gona take a dinner break.. then some more pics... 18x8 +48... i'm not sure if they are anondized.... i hope they dont fade.... if they do i'll repaint them...but it does look to me that they are anondized... definitly not painted? i'm not sure... BTW how do you like my nuts? i think i should probably get a second wheel nut adapter thingy... 85 for the lugs too.. can anyone link me to a mazda symbole for the center of these rota's? should i just find a sticker.....
?... WOOOO HOOOO,... way better than a stupid delll... HAHA

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
two more... im doing the springs tommorow... eibach pro kit... WOO HOO... last weekend i relocated the battery, redid all the grounds and installed a cheap single 12" sub with amp and all... much easier with the battery in the rear... gotta upgrade to a redcap and i'm set...pics of that in the electronics section tommorow....

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
btw... dont judge the wheel gap... its in various stages of jacking.... i had to use a sledgehammer to get the old wheels off... and while i was doing that my GF took pics... after i drive it and they settle ill take better more forum oriented pics....

·
Registered
596 Posts
Nice wheels. Can't wait to see how the drop will look. Are those Tarmac 3's or 2's?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
more pics, wheel gap sucks. i got the springs in the trunk and i've been on this kick where i buy like 3 things a week for the car and i get all ancy, in the last 3 weeks i mounted my tarmac's, relocated the battery to the rear, installed power locks on all 4 doors, hooked it all up to an alarm, little by little im setting up all hte features, i got manual, and the remote start is a little tricky, i installed a kenwood ddx712 from crutchfield, put a cheap subwoofer and amp till i get my hands on a kicker l7, replaced my spark plugs, installed cat-back exhaust from OBX.. my camber correctors are on the way, i bought headlights from someone here i forget who, they have the halo's already on them, i put a kenstyle grill, and i ordered the eyelids already, i also have the kit to do my calipers in red, ordered the EBC red pads, and some nifty red trimmed rotors off ebay cross drilled, so yea i been busy i do all the work myself, one day i gotta sit down and put pics on everything i did, this forum is the best ever, i couldnt have done anything without it,the wheather has been bad and i have to work outside and on the weekends, i cant start anything i cant finish during the week cuz then ill be stuck without a ride but i got a nice yard and garage to work in for now. .

in another two weeks i get my hotckis sway bars, front and back, and then the motor mounts, headers, short shifter, then i dont know, gotta take it easy... this list never ends does it? a few more pics of my undropped 3 with new shoes...

Attachments

·
Registered
38,019 Posts
[quote author=sleet_22 link=topic=140085.msg3020692#msg3020692 date=1238148673]
Wow they look great!

lmfao i havent thought about those dell commercials for years... :lol:
[/quote]

Good times. And when I found out that kid studied acting at NYU for that? Priceless.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts