Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an Opel Astra. They are only sold over seas. The exterior is eye catching and the interior rivals some of the best in my opinion.

18" wheels....The specs are all in metric and I dont feel like lookin up the conversions.

This center console is one of the best I have seen. Rivals that of the 3. Interior has always been more important to me then exterior.

The guage cluster is simple yet has a nice look to it.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
There's a lot of cars that are only overseas that should be brought here :)

Play GT2 or GT3 (or even GT4) in career mode and just shop for cars. You'll realize just how limited the North American car market really is.

·
Registered
481 Posts
The Opel Astra is in no way associated with the Chevy Aveo, which is built by Daewoo btw, technically not even an american car...

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I think you are thinking of the Cobalt, the replacement for the Cavalier. It will be released in the fall 2004. There are topics here about it. It looks OK, the engines choices are nice but it still is a Chevy :( I would wait at least 2 years before considering one. There will not be a hatch version though :(

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I wish they sold the Subaru Impreza STi here...
Oh wait... they do :)

I wanna see how the Cobalt do. It'd be interesting to see if domestics start to make a real comeback.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts