Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do any of you have this issue?

I can go into a store, the mall, visit my parents, whatever it doesn't really matter, and when I come out my car usually looks like this. The pictures above, that was a 4 hour visit at my parents. I used to come out of work to the same issues. I can park next to any color car and mine will be the one that gets bombed, so Im wondering if its just me, or if other winning blue 3's have this issue as well.

· Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote author=tonyzoomzoom link=topic=141748.msg3054330#msg3054330 date=1239562624]
lolz

I get that every now and then (esp when the car was just washed). I try to avoid parking under trees, lamp posts, overhead wires, etc
[/quote]

there isn't a tree or a wire within 30-40 feet from where my car was parked at the time. That was an aerial attack, organized and executed with perfection.

· Registered
253 Posts
i feel ya man, although my car color isnt blue, but when i just get done washing my car within a few min to a day, some bird will have already have taken a shit on my car and i dont park under anything. really pisses me off

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.