Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to decide between these 2 colors. I thought I was sold on Winning Blue, but now I'm not so sure. This will be on a Hatch, since they're the best :wink:

·
Registered
947 Posts
I voted for Winning Blue

Just Say No To Non-Colors!!!

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
When I see the winning blue I think of a Subaru WRX (the color of my Brother's WRX). Can't have 2 cars of the same blue in the family :razz:

Titanium Grey is more classy if you ask me. The only problem is... everyone is buying that color!

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
I'm choosing blue, b/c grey is too hard to see in the rain and cloudy weather.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I heard on the radio the other day that Silver is one of the safest colors for cars. They said that it seems to be more visible at night than other colors. I wish I could remember who did the study (maybe the Insurance Institute).

In any case I am not sure I would choose a color based only on one study but if safety is a prime consideration, it is something to think about.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I remember visiting the USAFA when I was in HS. I heard all new 2nd Lts favored silver cars for their rides. Was there a similar color choice for Annapolis grads? Navy Blue?

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
On the hatch? winning blue all the way. The Hatch looks young and sportier. I like titanium but only on the sedan.

·
Registered
168 Posts
mazda3hatch said:
Trying to decide between these 2 colors. I thought I was sold on Winning Blue, but now I'm not so sure. This will be on a Hatch, since they're the best :wink:
When I was in the market for the Mazda 3 it came down to two colors: Titanium Gray and Strato Blue. IMHO I think that "Winning Blue" may be a bit bright for my taste, therefore I eliminated it and added "Strato Blue". But I love the classy look that Titanium Gray gives the car...so I chose Titanium Gray...and that is my vote :D .

Spencer

·
Registered
5 Posts
M3-GT said:
On the hatch? winning blue all the way. The Hatch looks young and sportier. I like titanium but only on the sedan.
I had actually ordered the titanium on my 3s sedan, but when I saw the Winning Blue sedan next to it, I went for that instead. I think the blue looked sharper than the titanium.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I was pretty close to getting the Titanium Grey Sport myself but went with the Red, it's just too pretty. ;)

For me it was.

Velocity Red, Titanium Grey, Winning Blue.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I love the Titanium Gray. Winning Blue reminds me too much of a cartoon color, just too much blue.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I would say to you go with the blue since it is gonna be a hb but if you were gonna buy a sedan go with the grey it just looks so much better.... I am planning on buying a grey 3s and it looks so classy so for this poll go with blue even though i like grey much better

·
Registered
18 Posts
I like the blue as well but do agree that reminds me too much of the WRX. Therefore I would say that the Titanium silver is my choice, not only because it looks so damn tight but because I bought one with that color. Heh, heh, it just happened to be the last one on the lot and I didn't want to wait 2-3 weeks to order one according to my specs.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Winning blue has the most visual appeal, turns head and it seem in my area, I've got the only WB hatch. Mazda must have faith in it, they use that color in the commercial!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts