1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
why dont you just get them from a mazda dealer in canada? they would be a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote author=X sPeEd 3 X link=topic=138023.msg2975426#msg2975426 date=1236186708]
why dont you just get them from a mazda dealer in canada? they would be a lot cheaper.
[/quote]

could you link me to their site on where to purchase so i can see pricing and what not???

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
You would have to call them to get a price. Anywhere in Canada would have them. Canadian have more things for the mazda then here. Ill try to find the old gb for them to see where the guy got them from, which dealership.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts

·
Registered
36,001 Posts
Buying them from Canada doesnt necessarily mean they'll be cheaper. The U.S. Dollar currently sucks, so getting them from anywhere out of country, whether it be Canada or Japan (like JDMGoodie) is going to be expensive.

To answer the initial question, yes, they'll fit on speed3s.

I would highly recommend JDMGoodie, not only to support forum sponsors, but because I have purchased from them in the past and they are great to deal with.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
We paid 104 and change just for the visors, plus 20 to ship....i mean your getting oem verses aftermarket.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
[quote author=sdemo45 link=topic=138023.msg2975902#msg2975902 date=1236198261]
What do you mean OEM vs. Aftermarket? The ones JDMGoodie sells are OEM, imported from Japan.
[/quote]

Ya, they are OEM JDM. I met with the owner of JDMGoodie to pick mine up, I'm local, just to make sure. Also being local, no shipping to worry about/it only came out to 103.50. I had exact change on me when I met him. :lol:

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
[quote author=sdemo45 link=topic=138023.msg2975969#msg2975969 date=1236200002]
^ I know they're OEM. I have them on my car ;).
[/quote]

I know that you knew that :)... I was just reinforcing your question to X sPeEd 3 X that they are OEM, and why is she talking about aftermarket. :lol:

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
I'd say JDMGoodie's price is more than fair. When I purchased them from a Canadian Mazda dealer it cost me over $130 shipped.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just ordered them from jdmgoodie...so hopefully they'll get to me soon...thanks for all the help you guys.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
sorry i made a suggestion....didnt know jdmgoodie was oem....

·
Registered
688 Posts
[quote author=sdemo45 link=topic=138023.msg2975886#msg2975886 date=1236197890]
Buying them from Canada doesnt necessarily mean they'll be cheaper. The U.S. Dollar currently sucks, so getting them from anywhere out of country, whether it be Canada or Japan (like JDMGoodie) is going to be expensive.

[/quote]

Sorry for being slightly off topic, but.....

US dollar is actually extremely strong at the moment. In fact, the US dollar is worth about 30% more against the Canadian dollar than it was a year ago. Things coming from out of the country are the cheapest they have been in a long time. You couldn't have missed the mark more with that comment.

·
Registered
36,001 Posts
Thanks for the econ lesson. While the dollar is rebounding, and is at its highest value (compared to Canadian dollar) in the last 4 years, that does not mean that its strong. Buying items from Japan, for example, is still extremely expensive, and the dollar is at a point compared to yen that it was at about 3 months ago. That being said, about 2.5 years ago, the dollar commanded a much higher exchange rate than it does now (again, being compared to Japanese yen).

I'm not denying that our dollar is growing stronger once again, but its all relative to what you're comparing it to. Anyways, if you would like to continue this discussion, feel free to PM me. Dont shit on this thread.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts