Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to get my windows tinted soon. Looking for a good place to take it in the surrounding Indianapolis area. Anyone had any experience with tinters in this area??? Thanks! Probably should be under $200????

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
[quote author=Danger Mouse link=topic=66011.msg1131518#msg1131518 date=1167862469]
you could always try a ziebarts, but they only do the legal limit
[/quote]

x2. they quoted me at $199. plus they have a lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bloomington, IL member here. I had my rear 5 windows done at 20% by Ziebart for $229. They also go beyond the legal limit; they just warn you about it first.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
525 Posts
Wax Works in Castleton. They did my 5 door in 20% for $145 plus $25 for the front brow. They also have a lifetime warranty against bubbling or fading. They have been around several years. I have done a ton of cars through them. They are all I will use!!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sport...what type of tinting do they use? Did you have to leave it overnight?

·
Registered
525 Posts
I cant remember, but asked at some point and I remember it being top notch. If you need I can give you their number. They will let you know for sure. I have never had any issues except one driver window had a bubble and they replaced the film with no questions!! Mind you that between myself, friends, and family.........I have had between 25-35 cars done there. My brother used to go to Ziebart, but always overpayed and had to always have windows redone. No, you dont have to drop it off. Just call and make an appt. I usually set an appt for Saturday morning at opening, and I am out of there within 1.5-2.0 hours. I usually walk across the street and grab a coffee and donuts from the speedway, and I usually bring some good car mags to read. Its pretty quick, and a job well done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts