Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, I think I'm gonna get a professional tint done before summer since it gets so hot here in florida..(and of course it looks cool :lol: ) So what are general prices and what should I be looking for? I want at least a decently dark tint, the darker the better.

·
Registered
89 Posts
i suppose i can help a lot being a local, i got mine done at clear impressions for 120 but i got some special, they wanted like 170. i got quoted at 140 at the one place on hood road, advanced window tinting. theyve been there forever and do a great job. these prices will get mre expensive as you go darker.

also, dont go to clear impressions, my tint is only like 10 months old and its hazing, will have to take it in soon to have it redone.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote author=solomon link=topic=139252.msg3000740#msg3000740 date=1237337208]
i suppose i can help a lot being a local, i got mine done at clear impressions for 120 but i got some special, they wanted like 170. i got quoted at 140 at the one place on hood road, advanced window tinting. theyve been there forever and do a great job. these prices will get mre expensive as you go darker.

also, dont go to clear impressions, my tint is only like 10 months old and its hazing, will have to take it in soon to have it redone.
[/quote]

Hmm alright I will go down to advanced window tinting and get a quote. Thanks for the help guys, also could anyone link me to some pics of 3's with diff tints to get an idea?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You gotta have 28% NET in the front doors in florida..ouch, but I guess thats not too bad, I'm gonna go for 28% all around then, I think different tints dont look as good IMO. Is this pretty dark?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote author=solomon link=topic=139252.msg3000883#msg3000883 date=1237341156]
i dont know if youll find 28 anywhere? the places i went had 30 and i have that in the front and its kinda dark.
[/quote]

Hmm well the law is 28, so idk, would i get away with 30?

·
Registered
373 Posts
If the law limit is 28%, anything above that is legal. The lower the % the darker. I am getting 25% all the way around on Friday from a mobile tint company, going to cost $185.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts