Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2005, HB, BK, 1.4i
45 Posts
I see, wrong side pushed in, later molten on some places. Oh what a mess.
I looked for 2nd gen facelift and it has another count of wires. So i think this may be 1st gen, as i posted. Weird it has the two unused contacts in the middle that are missing in this copied pinout.
Try look if the wires colors match all on my picture. My picture is from european wiring diagram, that should be same for all 1gen i believe.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Finger Electrical wiring Cable Thumb Gadget

The problem is , it’s not the same colors with this photo you send it, because it is just 12 wires, i hope you can send me the right one for my car , and also now 3 window working but driver one not working i don’t know why?

·
Registered
2005, HB, BK, 1.4i
45 Posts
Thanks for detailed photo, some colors dont match, may be they mixed all three connecors or you have different wiring than it is in EU diagram.
If you look at wikipedia, have you 1 generation or 2nd ?

I dont have diagrams for pre-facelift 2nd, if they changed it there for a weird reason.

·
Registered
2005, HB, BK, 1.4i
45 Posts
Sorry, found it. "My" colours are used in EU and Russia, where the rear window controls have the automatic windows (two stage switches with processor) and are wired differently than the US version with bare switches. Your colors match the US but i dont have connector pinouts. Sorry.

·
Registered
2005, HB, BK, 1.4i
45 Posts
Allright, i found US version of wiring in service manual, but without the colors, them i have from other schematic diagrams (that i have without connector pinout, but with colours), i combined them and voila this is the wiring of window main switch. It looks like it is ok, you have 2 wires more than was in those two schematics, so i dont know what they are for.
Rectangle Slope Font Line Parallel

The most deformed pins i see - black, yellow with black, white with green (all three in a row).
Two of them - Yellow/Black + White/Green are the relay outputs to driver window. (marked N and P in schematics).
Font Rectangle Electric blue Machine Plastic

So it looks like the deformation make all the bad contacts and problems like heat and melting the plastics. Try to clean it and deform back to normal position of others.
May be that the only thing that is causing those concrete pins to melt - driver window is the most used. The third pin in the row is ground (black). And there may be pretty high temperatures in summer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.