Mazda3 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

· Registered
1,275 Posts
dugrant153 said:
Levitron said:
The Plan:

Time -> 10:30am
Place -> wherever the Mazdas are (@SFU of course)
Who -> I know at least dugrant and I are going to meet up
10:30am :) Gotcha.
Hehehe... this may just turn out to be the smallest Mazda3forums meet yet ;) Unless a few more people turn up? Anyone else interested?
i wouldn't mind coming only if I don't have class at that time...in UBC! :lol:

· Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Well, the meet was very successful.

Two people showed up, and only one Mazda 3 showed up... well, 3 if you count the two Mazdas out in ASB that we being shown off.

I declare this meet the smallest Mazda3forums meet evar!! LOL j/k

And thanks to Levitron for allowing me to sit in his Mazda 3.

· Registered
1,609 Posts
dugrant153 said:

Two people showed up, and only one Mazda 3 showed up... well, 3 if you count the two Mazdas out in ASB that we being shown off.

So only u and Levitron were there?

· Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Inno said:
dugrant153 said:

So only u and Levitron were there?
Yeah, pretty much :) He took me for a ride in his car, we both sat in the Mazda 3's being displayed in the ASB entrance. Nothing spectacular :)

But I did get my first taste of the Mazda 3 :)

· Registered
1,609 Posts
I guess this thread is pretty much done with......hahaha
since no other university students posted on here and about the tour..haha

· Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Levitron said:
...and dugrant started hitting on the chick there too....but then that's another story ;)
that is SOOOO not true. And you know it :p
I only went ga ga over your car (sorry about the drooling on the front passenger seat. I'll come by and clean it up sometime if you find it hard to get out).

:roll:

hehehehehehe thanks again, Levi :)

· Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Full report on the "meet"

Okay, so here's the story.

I found out that Mazda was at SFU on Thursday when I dropped by the ASB entrance and saw 2 Mazda 3's in there. (I was actually gonna get off at the first bus drop-off, but decided to stay on. Then there was an incident where the bus driver was very rude... so I was in a bad mood going towards the ASB from the bus loop. But seeing the MZ3 put a smile in my face... dunno why...).

Levitron and I decided to meet together a few days later (a very MINI Mazda 3 forums meet... oops, bad car pun). So on Monday, I went to the ASB a bit early to sit in one of the two Mazda 3s, experimenting with the tilt and telescoping options, as well as the seating arrangements. One of them was a red GT-GFX, the other was a white Sport GT. Soon enough, Levitron comes along... and for sitting in the Mazda 3 and getting our picture taken, we both got Mazda 3 t-shirts. Woot!! Levitron then just showed me around the entire HB, giving demonstration of the folding down rear seats and stuff.

After that, it was pretty much just Levitron giving me a ride in his Mazda 3 Sport GT. The car revved nice and was VERY very refined. Rough cornering was tight, but extreme cornering caused the wheels to hop.

Ah well, it was a good day. Levitron's a cool guy :) And the ride was fun.
Now if only I can win that Mazda 3...

· Registered
652 Posts
Heheh... great posts, guys!

Sorry i couldn't come Monday for the "mini Mazda3 meet" as i was working on a huge term paper. Perhaps after exams???

Dugrant & Levitron, great to see you guys won a t-shirt! What colour is it?

· Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
The t-shirt has the words "Mazda 3" in a dark blue color. The shirt is white and extra large. It was just some sort of a freebie (but hey, any freebie is good).

Another meet would be great :) After exams, alot of us should have time :)

· Registered
88 Posts
So not fair...
I was the first one who got there to check out the cars, they were just setting up... I played around with the cars for like 10-20 minutes.. (love sitting in the mazda3... haha)
I had no idea they were giving out free stuff and just left!!!

no t-shirt, no frisbie no nothing... :(

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.