Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my prokits in yesterday and I am looking to buy some wheels. I was wondering if these would rub or give me any problems

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findWheelDetail.do?wd=18&pc=68287&rw=7.5&bp=5-100

I have read and read on here and it seems like with that width and offset it works for some but then again Iv also read where it doesnt work. Can anyone help me? I would appreciate if someone could suggest tire sizes as well.

· Registered
9,374 Posts
wouldn't worry about it with a pro kit.

get a 225/40/18 tire. only thing to run on an 18. 215/35/18 would work as well but that's a thin tire...a little too thin if you like your wheels being round and not full of bends. hahaha

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
See when I do the wheel fitment online it tells me to get the 2 piece gunmetal or gold. I want the silver but the silver only comes in +42. Also the offset it gives me is +50. The only offset they have in the one-piece in silver is +42. This sucks! In your opinion how bad would it rub? Would I be wasting my money? I was wanting to run 225/40/18.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.