Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone that's from Southern California know how to install angel lights? I'll pay for them to be installed. :koolaid:

·
Registered
760 Posts
its easy to do trust me! i did mine not too long ago with instructions from a forum member and at the end i was impressed of what i had done. here is all u need to do them angels like a pro http://krystmsgarage.com/?page_id=16 if u have questions use the ask a question box on that site u will get an answer quick or here on the forums we glad to help! I wish i was in cali i would do them for free just hook me up with a 6 pack lol :mica3speedy:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LoL Thanks!! Dude! I would pay you money AND buy you beer, shit buy you a Keg!

·
Registered
266 Posts
haha where in SoCal are you? I think one guy out here in the Pomona area can help you out...go to the Souther California section of the Southwest forum headline and ask there. You'll get better results.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in the Valley, close to L.A. Dude! If you can, help me out, It's koo that I got instructions, but when it comes to wiring, I'm lost, I don't care how far I have to drive, I'm so set on getting these on my M3

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You got pix of your angel eyes? I'd be willing to come down, like i said, I don't care how far I have to go in cali, I got family in Miramar and close to the base

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
**Money** involved read if you can do it

Does anyone know how to install angel eyes on a M3? I'm willing to pay good money for the install, I live in the Valley close to Northridge.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Man, I got so many questions, How long did it take you for the install and when did you install them? Are you having any problems with them? Or they've been working pretty good?

·
Registered
461 Posts
I did it at my uncles house and it took about.. 3 hours to get everything apart and then i glued them in and let the glue sit for overnight.
I installed them about a week after christmas.
I hooked them up to my fusebox so they come on with the car and go off about 10 seconds after the car is off ( sometimes up to a minute though, weird).
Honestly, it was pretty easy you can just look at one of the tutorials on this web site and figure it out.
I havent really done anything to my car and this was one of my first modifications.

·
Registered
565 Posts
[quote author=machr85 link=topic=138962.msg2994938#msg2994938 date=1237087489]
its easy to do trust me!
[/quote]
this is not a quote i hear too often about installing angel eyes... for people doing it for their first time (like i did) it was definitely not easy. it was the biggest bitch in the world. i started doing mine and 9 pm and didn't finish til 4 am. I know how to do them now.... just on the curious side. how much would you be willing to pay?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wait, you live close to me, I live in the Valley, If you were to install it for me, how much would you be asking for?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Any Takers?

·
Registered
150 Posts
I live in La Crescenta, I'd be willing to help you out. I won't do the whole thing for you, but I'll set you in the right direction.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts