Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got it last saturday and it hasn't taken a day off with less than 120km since then... i havn'et cleaned it either..... i guess i should get around to it. it is the best car ever. i just learned stick on it and now that i can put some power behind my shifts i just took my brother in my dad's auto acura CL type S (he was using tiptronic) and it was close, but we went to about 140 (km/hour) and were almost even. he spun them off the start too, but i just flew!!!!! wow, i love this car. i can't get enough of it, i am going to be over my lease limit in a month.......
Man, i am going for a drive......

EDIT: Title

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have a camera so pics will be a little hard.... aswell as not know how to post them...
It is black, with the black on red interior, and stick! i think it looks absolutely AMAZING in the sun, makes me happy with the black. I washed it yesterday and am going to drive it some more today!! above 1200 now!!!
man, this car rocks
thanks for the edit too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.