• This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as seen above! me as myself is preferring the hb, just cuz its much more sportive (btw, in europe we just can get the 150hp as a hb) and i wanna rice it :lol:

·
Registered
581 Posts
Rice? Nooooo :(

·
Registered
744 Posts
I originally wanted the hatchback, but I thought there was a difference somehow and I couldn't grasp it. Finally, I looked at the HB and the sedan side by side and realized that the sedan looked more sleek from the front because of the way the hood was shaped. I found out later that none of the body panels on the HB are common with the Sedan. It seemed weird to me that Mazda would do that, but for some reason they decided to give each car its own look.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
In pictures, the HB looks plain weird. But then I seen it in full scale and it was a beauty.

But the sedan is sweet too. Just time to try something new.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Originally a hatch fan but ended up with the sedan

mnemonicj said:
I originally wanted the hatchback, but I thought there was a difference somehow and I couldn't grasp it. Finally, I looked at the HB and the sedan side by side and realized that the sedan looked more sleek from the front because of the way the hood was shaped.
My thoughts exactly. The hood on the HB raises up like, dare I say it again, the PT Cruiser. Whereas the sedan has a nice indented hood. After looking at them long and hard at the dealer the sedan lines grew on my.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.