Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i wanna c why people chose the car they did i chose the mazdaspeed3 because it does so much... it can hold my surfboard easily.... it can go fast... it looks great.... its comfortable.....and has a nice interior.... for me a collage student it is a perfect car so i guess pretty much i chose it because i wanted a fast car with space and good price and the mazdaspeed 3 goes over and beyond other cars i was looking at :lol:

·
Registered
31,080 Posts
i shopped extensively and found nothing close to as practical and fun to drive for the price.

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
because they are not mass-overproduced like the civic, corolla, or any chevy or ford and have more standard power/handling.

smaller company = makes customers feel like less than a number when you become a "regular" for service etc.

more rare on the roads, making people stop and look/ask you what it is because "ive never seen that before mang"

and last but not least

because they are "economy cars" that have engine displacement larger than the cup i drink out of!

·
Registered
12,758 Posts
[quote author=brandontrek link=topic=109193.msg2244309#msg2244309 date=1208535089]
in soviet russia...mazda chooses you...

[/quote]

:shock: privet my friend!

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Top ratings over all the wind-up machines on Consumer Reports.

I used to hate any and all hatches until I found the 3. I wanted something different. The gas mileage, looks, price, everything won me over. Compared to other hatches, my sisters say it's done perfectly. All the other ones are too overdone.

My sister asked me if the car winked at me on the lot like her truck did. As I walked inside the house, I locked it, and it beeped. I said "No, it whistled at me." :D

·
Registered
888 Posts
Why did I choose Mazda?--I didn't.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah thats true they def are rare i mean you see a civic every miror you look in when you see a three it jumps out at you cos you dont see them all over i like that too... so for mazda what kinda do you have your age and gender? just curious whose driven? for me im a 20year (soon 21) old male with a speed 3...

·
Banned
13,838 Posts
I see a decent amount of 3's around. Have not seen a speed3 yet. Supposedly were one of the higher researched cars by gays lol, #10 or something. Which doesnt say much cause a good mix of chicks and guys drive them.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I did a lot of car shopping before settling on the 3 hatch. I chose it because it totally won me over, I hadn't really even thought about it initially. Then ... I drove one, and the Force was strong with it lol. It's got a great interior, awesome features, well-priced, SPORTY unlike every other econobox out there, and (at least where I live) you never see them riced out ... because there really isn't much that needs to be done! Plus, my dealership is amazing and they made the whole experience really pleasant.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Hooked on Mazda since I was in the 2nd - 3rd grade in Miami, FL when my Dad bought a 323 hatch. When I started driving, owned an '88, '89 & '91 323, ranging from 4 - door to hatch back, manual and atx trannies, and finally, because:

A) wanted a Mazdaspeed since the first '03 Mazdaspeed Protege.
B) Followed the design to completion of the MX-Sportif / Axela to Mazda 3 since it was a concept drawing.

Lastly, stuck with a Mazda 3 because my Dad co-signed for my previous '05 Winning Blue Hatch 5-speed, I wanted to rid his name of additional financial burdens, and I wanted a Mazdaspeed 3 to keep the things I fell in love with from my '05 Hatch (plus performance)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts