Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems when the navi "opens" my V1 beeps like a pimp's pager(sorry I had to). I just hard-wired my V1 and had it above the rear-view mirror. Do you guys have your Valentine set to Logic, Advanced-Logic or All-Bogeys?

Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
My V1 is also hardwired, and every once and while when i go to adjust my side mirrors it screams laser. I think its just something with the electrical in the car. I don't have the NAV so i can't say mine does the "exact" same, but i have the same sort of situation. I don't think its anything to be worried about.

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update-I ended up moving the radar about 2 inches (maybe less) to the drivers side. It somehow cured the problem. I think it had something to do with the black stuff right where the rear-view connects. I have no idea wtf that stuff is called or what it does. Now I am BEE-BRAAA-BEE free!

Oh, Btw... :ut:

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
[quote author=i love jdm hoes link=topic=137089.msg2955251#msg2955251 date=1235394636]Oh, Btw... :ut:
[/quote]

Not if it's also freaking somebody else out. Some folks think problems are only happening to them and threads like this shine some light for them.

·
Registered
518 Posts
yeah my friend has a cobalt ss and a 8500 and when he honks the horn laser would scream lol.

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote author=cosmicsp33d3 link=topic=137089.msg2955327#msg2955327 date=1235399430]
yeah my friend has a cobalt ss and a 8500 and when he honks the horn laser would scream lol.
[/quote]

That would drive me through the ROOF. Being that I use my horn more often than most. :lol:

·
Registered
596 Posts
every radar I've had says laser if you point it at the nav in most cars, I have my 9500ix in front of it and a little to the right, it works fine everywhere but pointing at it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts