Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Agreed with icspots. There are very few vehicles listed for sale here.

In the spirit of keeping from having too many forums and sub forums, I would say leave them as is. If more were sold here I'd see benefit in it but again, so few sell vehicles here.

·
Registered
15,653 Posts
[quote author=danielj link=topic=186801.msg3944765#msg3944765 date=1298606661]
Agreed with icspots. There are very few vehicles listed for sale here.

.....but again, so few sell vehicles here.
[/quote]

And most of those who do don't meet the for sale requirements and their threads get deleted.

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
Gotcha, the only way I see it being beneficial is for people who do not visit this site regularly. If someone is looking for a MZ3/MS3/Fusion they may come here to see if there are any deals, and like the OP of this thread may not realize there are cars for sale.

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
[quote author=dugger_8 link=topic=186801.msg3944936#msg3944936 date=1298640179]
Could we not just sticky the vehicles at the top for those that do meet the requirment?
[/quote]

That sounds like a good idea.

I don't see the harm in a vehicle specific sub section. You can make it Mazda and Non-Mazda together.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for your responses. I was looking to see how much people were selling their moded 3's for these days. I like looking at forums cause it shows the value that people who actually know something about mods put on the mods in terms of pricing a car. It also opens the forums to outsiders maybe looking for trades. Forums are the first place I go to look at cars for sale

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
What if instead of making another sub-forum, just make it a child-board? Kind of like how the lounge has photography, black hole etc... M3F/FFC Buy/Sell would just have a Vehicles For Sale child board.

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
[quote author=acedeuce802 link=topic=186801.msg3945223#msg3945223 date=1298656840]
What if instead of making another sub-forum, just make it a child-board? Kind of like how the lounge has photography, black hole etc... M3F/FFC Buy/Sell would just have a Vehicles For Sale child board.
[/quote]

That is in essence, another forum and creates more clutter.

At the end of the day, few cars are listed here and from what I see, it looks like auto sales from this forum are incredibly rare as most are more successful selling via craigslist, autotrader etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts