Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why can't i find write ups or how to's on chaning Spark plugs and installing a Cobb FMIC?? I got new plugs but would like to check it out before i go hunting for the plugs to change. Also, thinking about getting a Cobb FMIC but would like to look at the instruction's or a write up on the install. Can anyone help me... and I've searched the whole website and get usless threads.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, good to hear about the plugs... was afraid i had to take the TMIC off. I haven't really looked at the engine in detail... As for the instructions with the FMIC, I'm sure they do but i like to look at it before i know what im getting myself into. If its to hard i might go with wheels instead for now until it quits raining all the time. No garage in my apartment.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
[quote author=mazdaspeeddemon3 link=topic=139751.msg3011996#msg3011996 date=1237836341]
Ok, good to hear about the plugs... was afraid i had to take the TMIC off. I haven't really looked at the engine in detail... As for the instructions with the FMIC, I'm sure they do but i like to look at it before i know what im getting myself into. If its to hard i might go with wheels instead for now until it quits raining all the time. No garage in my apartment.
[/quote]

If you're still running a TMIC you do have to remove it, it's not hard. Take off the shroud, hose clamps, 3 nuts holding it on and remove hoses from BPV.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts