Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I went into my car and felt something wrong (hate that feeling).
I found my garage door opener on my seat. Funny thing is they didn't take the garage door opener, but took my cd-r collection instead. Why do they take cd-rs? Im only pissed cause it took me hours to make those cds :evil:. I Think he did it for spite cause I don't had any valubles in my car.

But im not worried about the theif coming back (even for more cds) cause I have no valubles,
and I don't theives listen to Josh Groban or Jimmy needham lol! :whistle2:
He probably wanted to bring my collection back and tell me how bad it was :thumbdown:.

Has anyone else had there cd-r collection stolen too?

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
OMG... that blows.

On another Josh Groban?! I didn't know that anybody else here loved his music too. :)

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Maybe it's the record label or government coming after you.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I had my entire Mp3 collection stolen @ a bar parking lot RIGHT after I made it.. Funny thing is a girl I know just bought a new accord with mp3/wma capable radio and overheard me talking about my 4500 country and 3600 rock songs I just put on like 21 mp3 discs in Alpha order by date of album all in 160kbs format... Yes.. I'm anal.

GONEZO baby! we're going to Pgh tonight hittin up southside/station square soo it will be interesting as to what we listen to in her car... I'm bustin this B!tch

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, its a pain to redo, especially for "huntersteve61" lol! your collection is rediculous.

I think thats why they steal your cds, for spite, to make you redo all your cd's.
Because they have no, or very little value on the street, thats the most logical answer

·
Registered
465 Posts
Tell me about it.. Assholes... I know it was here she was listening to chris daughtry and skipped folders and my dope disography was next so therefore I KNOW it was her cause disturbed should have been next but I errored and its after dope.. soo shes busted I'm gonna say something to cause I'm a dick like that

·
Registered
38,019 Posts
CD-Rs? iPod FTMFW. The only things I wish it could do are A. Ignore the word "The" in playlist titles for alphabetizing. and B. Organize records (I have each record set up as its own playlist, titled Artist - Album) within an artist by release date, as of now they're all in alphabetical order which is annoying.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
[quote author=Alec Trevelyan link=topic=118615.msg2492348#msg2492348 date=1217013221]
CD-Rs? iPod FTMFW. The only things I wish it could do are A. Ignore the word "The" in playlist titles for alphabetizing. and B. Organize records (I have each record set up as its own playlist, titled Artist - Album) within an artist by release date, as of now they're all in alphabetical order which is annoying.
[/quote]

Yea but I'd much rather have cd-rs stolen than an ipod :shock:

I keep 6 mp3 CDs in my 6 disc changer, so I always have pretty much my entire music collection.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts