Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure about anyone else, but my 3 is the only one I've seen on the road both in NJ and MD. Has anyone else seen them around? I think once most of the shipments hit NA in late January there will be more on the road, but I was curious if I'm just missing them all. Usually when you focus on a new car in your life you tend to notice them everywhere. They just stick out. Maybe that's just me.

Craig

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
I saw one on a test drive. Silver 3s sedan. It was stopped as I passed by so I didn't get to enjoy seeing it move.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Other than the one Black 3 Sedan I saw down by the river (no where near a van) ;) I haven't seen any on the road.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Seen 1 in Denver....

Looked like a test drive.

·
Registered
984 Posts
NONE in Bowling Green. Or Nashville. Or Evansville. Just saw 'em on the lots, of course, they had only been on the lots for a day or two. :)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I saw a white 5 door on the way to the mall while I was coming back from the dealership with my Titanium 4 door.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I've seen about 10 so far. Mostly Tit gray sedans in GX/GS trims, but also some Sports.

There's actually one parked in my street on weekdays... Tit gray GS sedan.

People actually call me to tell me when they see MZ3s on the streets these days! I never asked for it... :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
havent seen any here in st.cloud,mn, except at the dealers, didnt see any on my way to the mall of america either. hope it stays that way till i get mine.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I've only seen one on the road, and it was Fobby Monkey's Tit grey sedan.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Whilst on vacation in Florida, I went to the Melbourne dealer just to see what the Mz3 looked like in person. I didn't even want to test drive it since I had already made up my mind that would be my next car. To my very surprise, the dealer offered me to take it for a spin. That was my first and only encounter with one so far. I will wait for the New York winter to pass before I go get mine. I simply cannot wait to replace my 1991 Honda Civic hatchback. I would have KICKED myself had I bought the VW GTI I was salivating over before I heard about the Mazda 3.

--JBytes

·
Registered
120 Posts
I've seen 2 blue GT sedans w/ GFX (not the same one twice, but 2 diff. ones), one silver GT sedan w/ GFX, one silver GS sedan and two titanium sports (might be the same one). The better half said she saw a black mica one, but couldn't tell what trim it had.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts