Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone on the forums willing to do some custom vinyl work for me? I'm thinking of a very small job- I want the Jinba-ittai character in my avatar w/o the text. I'm thinking 3.5 x 6 or 4x7

If theres anyone thats got a cutter, or you know where i could get vinyl like that i could cut it myself with an exacto and printouts I think. If you have the required equipment and expertise, post up- and gimme an idea of how much you think you would want for such a job. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you can post up a pic of what you might want and some size ideas i'm going to call around town tomorrow and see what i can figure out- i could get a price check for you too.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got it done locally- I figured the shipping would have made it a bit more expensive than getting it done here. Also was good to be able to carry the vinyl roll out to the car to color check it :) They said itd be 8$ for the vinyl x2. I'll get pics up when i get the vinyl back tomorrow.

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
cool cool, imma be picking up some decals off ebay. not custom, just toyo tires/tcsportline.
ppl in my town are REAL pricey tho for custom decals, one place was like 25 bucks each for a car club logo....

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea, we've got some pricey places around here too- really just depends what your getting. I know theres one place that charges about 2$ / sq ft if its single color and not very detailed, up to as much as about 5$ / sq ft based on detail alone- add color and it gets a lot worse fast.

I actually had to check with two different places- the first told me that my design was too small and intricate for them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts