Mazda3 Forums banner

who has ordered stuff thru thespeedline.com ?? need some help...

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  sncc3 
#1 ·
I recently (2-7-09) ordered some [glow=red,2,300]LED[/glow] taillights from them [ebay] and inadvertently had them shipped them to my office address..they are on the way...too late to change to my home address.

can you tell me how speedline delivered your parts?
any fees do upon arrival? there's something about possible customs fees in the shipping info.

thanks for any help,

Mike

#3 ·
[quote author=LaraW link=topic=135914.msg2927092#msg2927092 date=1234295487]
Have you tried contacting them about it?
[/quote]

nope, I figured they are in Taiwan and wouldn't be real sure of exactly how things work here in the US...but I will contact them anyway.

I'm trying to get someone that has actually had a small box shipped to them [I know you had a huge bulk shipment to you from them].

#7 ·
[quote author=cali_axela link=topic=135914.msg2927135#msg2927135 date=1234296370]
I've ordered several things from them and never had to pay any extra fees. They're also pretty helpful via email, so contact them if you're still worried.
[/quote]

thanks, I just shot them an email.

[quote author=TEKWATCH link=topic=135914.msg2927140#msg2927140 date=1234296452]
I think I ordered the lighted blue doorsills from they a few years back, came in a cool package with all sorts of stamps on it and wrapped with twine LOL!!!
[/quote]

they said something about a direct photo ID signature required for delivery??????

#8 ·
I've ordered from speedline a few times, and it always arrives us mail. A signature is required
and I always miss the mailman. He leaves a notice of x-days to pick-up parcel at local post office
which requires I.D. and signature. Make sure to pick-up in time frame post office gives you,
because they will send items back. This stuff is coming from China and speedline is not to happy
to ship items out again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.