Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 538 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading one of the threads today, I drove to the port in Richmond, B.C. and guess what...............there were 4 white MS3. They were sandwiched between a bunch of pickup trucks and took me a while to find them.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[quote author=bossboy link=topic=70409.msg1230551#msg1230551 date=1172379260]
post it in here silly:

http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=67199.90

[/quote]Actually, it was the above thread that gave me the info. I thought if I post with that title, it will stand out more.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I went there 2 nights ago. Couldn't find anything among the absolute sea of Mazdas that were there.

Then, I went again today and as I walked past the sea of Toyotas... I saw something odd. What Toyota has a raised spoiler? Fortunately I had my zoom lens.

So I decided to walk back a bit and get a better angle... well good god, they are here!

The best angle I could get. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out why they were huddled in the sea of Toyotas. Across the street, there are probably 1000 Mazda's! But not one MS3 among them.

From my angle I counted 4 Crystal White MS3's and 1 Cosmic Blue MS3 (you can see the end of it's spoiler in one of the above shots.

My dealer is hoping to have the car for me by Monday. I've got my fingers and toes crossed. The anticipation is killing me but I'm comforted to know at least my sales rep wasn't pulling my chain. Dutchie, Brecker and WhiteMS3, I hope the other three belong to you guys.

Kev

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[quote author=dazed_and_confused link=topic=70409.msg1230756#msg1230756 date=1172396373]
I went there 2 nights ago. Couldn't find anything among the absolute sea of Mazdas that were there.

Then, I went again today and as I walked past the sea of Toyotas... I saw something odd. What Toyota has a raised spoiler? Fortunately I had my zoom lens.

So I decided to walk back a bit and get a better angle... well good god, they are here!

The best angle I could get. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out why they were huddled in the sea of Toyotas. Across the street, there are probably 1000 Mazda's! But not one MS3 among them.

From my angle I counted 4 Crystal White MS3's and 1 Cosmic Blue MS3 (you can see the end of it's spoiler in one of the above shots.

My dealer is hoping to have the car for me by Monday. I've got my fingers and toes crossed. The anticipation is killing me but I'm comforted to know at least my sales rep wasn't pulling my chain. Dutchie, Brecker and WhiteMS3, I hope the other three belong to you guys.

Kev
[/quote]The first pic that u posted was the exact angle that caught my sight. A white car with a somewhat bigger roof spoiler and then I took a good look, I realised that it was a MS3. I tried taking pics but my camera was not capable to zoom to the point where it could be seen clearly. When I was there, I was not able to see the front of the MS3s. I had to stand on my van to see the wheels to confirm that they were indeed the speed 3s. You must have gone there much later as seen in your last few pics, the trucks have been moved. Anyway, good pics and I really hope one of those belongs to me as I placed my order in August of last year.

·
Registered
143 Posts
as stupid as it may seem, if US gets a crystal white MS3 for 08

my black mica is getting sold or traded.

first 3 cars were black, next 4 cars were white. bought a black (raven) bike. now back to a black ms3. i miss white already and it hasnt been that long

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
thanks for taking the pics Kev!
one of those very well may be mine. I sure hope so...!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
[quote author=WhiteMS3 link=topic=70409.msg1230784#msg1230784 date=1172402047]

The first pic that u posted was the exact angle that caught my sight. A white car with a somewhat bigger roof spoiler and then I took a good look, I realised that it was a MS3. I tried taking pics but my camera was not capable to zoom to the point where it could be seen clearly. When I was there, I was not able to see the front of the MS3s. I had to stand on my van to see the wheels to confirm that they were indeed the speed 3s. You must have gone there much later as seen in your last few pics, the trucks have been moved. Anyway, good pics and I really hope one of those belongs to me as I placed my order in August of last year.
[/quote]

I actually went early in the day around 11AM when I took the pics. I went back around 4pm hoping to get a better angle but as you said the trucks had been moved so that the front was no longer visible.

Kev

·
Registered
229 Posts
I say one of you hops the fence and gets the VIN numbers off of those cars. Chances are somebody on the forum is waiting for one of them, and would be thrilled to have those digits, hehe.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I think myself and another person have VIN #'s. Plus the fence is the prison style fence. :p

Kev

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
You my man, are the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know one of those cars are mine, I just know it..... :frantic:

:a:

Man they look sweet!!! F%^K CN get back to work.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
[quote author=dazed_and_confused link=topic=70409.msg1231097#msg1231097 date=1172424852]
I think myself and another person have VIN #'s. Plus the fence is the prison style fence. :p

Kev
[/quote]

I have one...

GET OVER THAT FENCE NOW!!!!! :lol:

1 - 20 of 538 Posts