Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we keep saying that the guys at mazda are not new to this, and know what they are doing. But who is the idiot, that thought it would be a good idea to make floormats with white lettering. I dont care if they're summer or winter mats. If your feet go on them they dont need to be white.

Personally I think red stitching would have been much sexier than white, and would have matched the seat stiching on the speeds.

And no, i am not going to take off my shoes to get in my car.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
i think the mats in canada are red the USA cars are white ...iknow mine are white too, and it sucks

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awww man. Well at least the Canuks get something. Seems like yall usually get shafted one way or another according to other posts. Like those better. Gonna have to get a bleach pen for mine after a while.

I wonder if we can order those, or maybe fabric dye?

G

·
That depends on what the thread is made of. If it's cotton, it'll dye. If it's polyester or some other synthetic, the dye won't take.

·
Registered
229 Posts
[quote author=Mazdaspeed33 link=topic=66067.msg1133429#msg1133429 date=1167951136]
$80 Canadian
[/quote]

$80 Canadian for a pair of floor mats? That converts to what...$68ish US? That's a pretty damned good deal isn't it? Or do I just know nothing about floor mat prices? Hehe

·
Registered
337 Posts
[quote author=johnboyd link=topic=66067.msg1133517#msg1133517 date=1167954796]
Anybody got a pic of the US whites for compare w/ speed33's reds?
[/quote]

·
Registered
471 Posts
I'd get a pair of US version mats as the canadian one doesn't have the rubber part below the pedals.

Anyone know if we can get a pair of US version of the mats somewhere ?

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
yaa i like the USA mats also ... im sure i can use red die

[quote author=ClickHeRe link=topic=66067.msg1134028#msg1134028 date=1167976127]
I'd get a pair of US version mats as the canadian one doesn't have the rubber part below the pedals.

Anyone know if we can get a pair of US version of the mats somewhere ?
[/quote]

·
Registered
178 Posts
I don't remember the canadian ones having anchors like that photo has either. The anchor is really nice, keeps them from sliding around when you get in and out of the car.

·
Registered
41 Posts
"I don't remember the canadian ones having anchors like that photo has either. "

The anchors were missing in some of the canadian versions. I asked at my dealer and he found the part for the plastic anchor and clipped it into the tiny slit in the carpet. It helps a lot to prevent the mat from sliding!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts