Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i'm looking to get some new wheels. what wheels look the best on a titanium gray hatch? i'm leaning towards a flat black color. i like the rota grids or sdr. any help and pictures w/ size and off set would be very helpful for me. thank you in advance.

Godwin

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Everyone will chime in with thier two cents. Just find a style that you like and go with it. I have been very happy with my Rota Subzeros in royal black with a polished lip. They are 17x7.5 and a +48mm offset.

I have pictures all over the place on this board, but here are a few recent ones:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Nice car! Very unique, nicely done, with grill and lip, they go well with wheels. ;) Not to thread jack, looking at the signature, you use don't use Rotas for autoX? Aren't they light, and wider 7.5" as well? Looks like different wheels for autoX.

To original poster, I would go with gunmetal or even color match to titanium grey, and get something grey.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Good eye. I would prefer to have the Rotas for autocross. However, I got sponsored by DTC so my choices were a tad more limited. I doubt that at my level, that the couple of extra pounds really makes a huge difference. As I get better, I may move to a lighter wheel and rely on my sponsorship to jus provide tires and not tires and wheels.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Ah, that's cool. I am thinking of using wider wheels like rotas for autoX, but I doubt it'd make much difference, since I need to improve as a driver first. However, I do have 7" width wheel, I wonder if 225/45 is too wide for the wheel.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha thats cool. no biggie. but i dig those rotas ag bullet pretty sweet. but i really like the style of the grids or sdr wheels. anyone else could throw in a few insite in here for me.. thanks for all the help

godwin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts