Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I like the Ronal RT's. I like the classic 5 spoke type wheels myself, so I will probably never change the stock 17" rims.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree, the stock rims are nice, it will be a while before I change to a different style. Eventually will buy snow tires, sounds like the stock ones are not great on ice.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Out of those wheels I like the Ronal RT's. It's just a good style when you want something that won't look overdone.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I like the stock 17" wheels, I don't think I will be changing them any time soon. The 5-spoke design is nice and I really like wheels that look flat when spinning as this one does.

·
Registered
168 Posts
rlward88 said:
Which of the two wheels in the link below give a black mica sedan a more classy look:
Top: Ronal RT
Bottom: BBS RK
http://www3.mb.sympatico.ca/~rlward/08-Mazda3-1-2.htm
I like both designs a lot, just want a few opinions.
My pick is the top "Ronal". However, I really our stocks and probably won't change them for the life of the car.

Spencer

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
It seems like everyone so far likes the stock 17" rims :) Spend your money on better tires and other performance mods; the stock rims don't need to be changed :)

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I like the stock (though I'd go for chrome finish like on the P5).

However, if I had to pick, the top is more classy. That bottom set of rims look like they should come with free neon and a "got rice?" sticker.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts