Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really dumb question, but I just acquired a used '04 hatch and am a bit confused on which model I might have. (really just want to know for my own sake)

So....it's an '04 hatch with the following:
-leather
-front side airbags
-6 speaker sound system, 6-disk in-dash (not Bose, though)
-manual-auto
-xenon lights

y'all think this is a Sport or Touring or ??

related Q: I'm almost positive I have the Winning Blue color, but noticed that the company that sells the Shark antennas don't list that as a color option. Is that something on them, or perhaps is my color called something different for that year?

(sorry again for the noob questions)

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
[quote author=wtbM3Hatch link=topic=66113.msg1133726#msg1133726 date=1167962456]
related Q: I'm almost positive I have the Winning Blue color, but noticed that the company that sells the Shark antennas don't list that as a color option. Is that something on them, or perhaps is my color called something different for that year?
[/quote]

Winning Blue was available from 04-06, although it's been discontinued now for '07. Who are you ordering it through? Visual Garage (the guys who actually make the functional Sharkfins) don't seem to have a list of paint names available; they just ask for the color code. They definitely make one in Winning Blue; I have one sitting on my '06 Winning Blue sedan right now.

Andrew Beard

·
Registered
260 Posts
[quote author=BigRedOT74 link=topic=66113.msg1151411#msg1151411 date=1168913558]
2.3L
[/quote]

haha what??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts