Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone clue me in this? I have the Feb 07 issue that does a tech piece on the engine itself, as well as discusses the videotaping of their top speed runs in Germany. It is this issue of SCC that really made me take a serious look at this car and ultimately I now find myself the owner of one.

However, SCC mentioned that they had run previous press on the car and I'd like to get a look at it. Can anyone tell me what past issues had MS3 coverage?

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
october 06.

the motortrend from november 06 was very good also.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I missed the Feb issue. Anybody willing to scan and PM it to me? I've got the Oct issue and can PM it in return. I think it's already been posted somewhere, though.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[quote author=desperado callado link=topic=68662.msg1187596#msg1187596 date=1170692943]
I missed the Feb issue. Anybody willing to scan and PM it to me? I've got the Oct issue and can PM it in return. I think it's already been posted somewhere, though.
[/quote]

I've got Feb sitting right here, but no scanner. Sorry man, otherwise I'd be happy to reciprocate.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
I was reading feb this morning. Again, no scanner. There's also an advert in the somethingish of that where it shows the concept, when it was still wearing the cardboard scoop. I'll try and find it later.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts