Mazda3 Forums banner

which front end do you prefer?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, not getting a lot of love for my front end, so going to post a poll up.

picture 1(the way it is now):

picture 2(nothing):

picture 3(on the bottom grill):

EDIT: added an option for blacking out the emblems
picture 4 (blacked out)

picture 5(black w/red stripe)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
the way it is. #1. The second looks like you were attempting to do something different but not a lot. The last looks like it has a cheesy smile. Def the first IMO.

·
Registered
83 Posts
hmm, red accent is hard to place on a black car. Your red flying M definitely attracts all the attention so if you didn't have it, I think red trims along the grill might highlight your front end better. Definitely don't want to overkill it or it'll get tacky.

·
Registered
557 Posts
to be honest its a little to bright for my taste but out of the 3 the 1st one gets my vote. i think i'd have to see it in person. paint job looks good though :)

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
i'm a fan of 2

·
Registered
524 Posts
#1 clown with red mustache
#2 clown
#3 smiling clown

is what I see

·
Registered
557 Posts
ya could you do a photoshop of the emblem black? cuz that emblem is really big compared to most car emblems. that might do a world of diff

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
why isnt none an option.....I really hate how people are trying to pull the whole GTI look.....

You should get black emblems and get rid of all red.....It doesnt work for our style bumper, the MS3 can pull this off better.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
[quote author=WhenInTEXAS link=topic=109426.msg2249509#msg2249509 date=1208753107]
u should add this to an option!

[/quote]

Looks like a GTI! Actually not bad, what other red accents do you have on the car?

I think just having the top piece, which leads to the flying M would look great.

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
[quote author=Phantom3 link=topic=109426.msg2249583#msg2249583 date=1208756034]
way isnt none an option.....I really hate how people are trying to pull the whole GTI look.....

You should get black emblems and get rid of all read.....It doesnt work for our style bumper, the MS3 can pull this off better.
[/quote]

+ 2

Definitely do not like it... it looks random and unfitting for the lines of our cars.

·
Registered
524 Posts
[quote author=Phantom3 link=topic=109426.msg2249583#msg2249583 date=1208756034]
way isnt none an option.....I really hate how people are trying to pull the whole GTI look.....

You should get black emblems and get rid of all read.....It doesnt work for our style bumper, the MS3 can pull this off better.
[/quote]

+1000000

its pretty much the definition of rice...trying to be something you're not

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
lol I just noticed how bad my grammar was in my post so I fixed it

Yea please take off the red, I hate to sound like a biotch when I say that is horrific looking.....

1 - 20 of 59 Posts