Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow. i dont want to jinx it but we actually look decent this season..........SO FAR. i must be drinking some really good stuff if this is actually the cowboys and we dont suck for a change. LOL

GO BIG D!!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Just wait.....won't be long until something like this happens :p

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
Well, good ole Jerry had to go sign Tank Johnson. I wish that old bastard would sell the team.

I'm just waiting for the day that Vick walks out of jail. Jerry will be there contract in hand.

I've always loved the Cowboys, but it's hard to stay a diehard fan with the way the organization is being run.

·
Registered
187 Posts
The Plowboys have been without an ounce of class since the big mouthed a**hole bought them and fired Mr. Landry. The Tank is just another in the long line of lowlifes in Texas Stadium.

J

·
Registered
576 Posts
[quote author=My OtherCar Is a Delorean link=topic=89440.msg1723621#msg1723621 date=1190188170]
Chargers baby!!!! but in regards to last Sundays game, we look alittle unadjusted :x
[/quote]
+1

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
[quote author=Maverick9110E link=topic=89440.msg1723277#msg1723277 date=1190170838]
wow. i dont want to jinx it but we actually look decent this season..........SO FAR. i must be drinking some really good stuff if this is actually the cowboys and we dont suck for a change. LOL

GO BIG D!!!

[/quote]

another stang!!! YEA!!!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
The cowboys have about 1,000 true fans and about 3 million bandwagon jumpers. I know that there are bandwagon jumpers with any sport, but the cowboys have everyone beat (except maybe the Longhorns).

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
here, i seem to remember this from last year...towards the end of the year perhaps....

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
yes they do.

GO PACK GO!

three n oh! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeea boyeee

1 - 20 of 42 Posts