Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious guys....which gasoline you guys use to fill up your tank....errrr company that is?

Mohawk
Chevron
Esso
Shell

One company has "cleaner" gas or better quality?

·
Registered
396 Posts
sunoco
and sometimes canadian tire, which i don't like to go to, but its the closest one to my house.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Chervon........... Your Town Pump.........

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Esso 99% of the time.
Otherwise Shell

There are mainly only Esso stations in TO and they have a SpeedPass...

·
Registered
411 Posts
I like to stick with Sunoco. In Canada, they are the most environmentally friendly gas company around. Their fuel burns the cleanest and has been proven to leave the least amount of residue.

FYI in order from cleanest to dirtiest burning fuels (in Canada):
Sunoco
Shell
Pioneer
Petro Canada
Imperial Oil (Esso, Canadian Tire and most private gas companies)

·
Registered
20 Posts
i always go to the Flying J. since it's independant from all those other gas company sucking your money dry, their gas is on average 5 cents cheaper per liter(Canada). for example today gas at the normal stations. petro Canada, Shell etc. are 87 cents, but at the Flying J it's 82 cents.
if we keep pumping money into the major gas companies there are just going to continue to raise thier prices. i say go independant, it's the same gas just much cheaper :)

·
Registered
347 Posts
bogangle what part of canada are you from?
We dont have flying J here in montreal

billyfo I heard its not a good idea to mix gasolines

·
Registered
20 Posts
i'm in London. and i'm so glad they they built that Flying J here a few years ago. since the gas prices are soaring now, i'm looking for any deals i can find, and that always seems to be the cheapest place to go

·
Registered
773 Posts
G_Style said:
bogangle what part of canada are you from?
We dont have flying J here in montreal

billyfo I heard its not a good idea to mix gasolines

Hummm... you should drive outside of the west-island d00d, cuz we have a Flying J around 15minutes from St-Jean boul.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was planning on using Esso on the regular cause I wanna stick with one gas company(or try to anyways), but since I've read this site I might switch to shell or petro canada. Which is the absolute best(considering I'm only using regular gas at the pump).

·
Registered
347 Posts
thx Sycho
I'll keep an eye out for it next time and see my cars performance while using that gas instead

lilgreek according to the owners manual regular gas is whats recommended for the 3's engine

1 - 20 of 33 Posts