Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the dealer last week to order the rubber cargo tray and the rear "cage" divider (see picture) for my HB 3 and only The cargo tray was available. They had no idea what I was talking about when trying to explain the cage type thing. I wanted it so when I put my dogs in the back they don't junp around all over the place, and you can't get better than the factory made item for this type of thing.

Anyone know of where I could get this, or would be willing to ship to me from somewhere other than the US?

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/365c6883/bc/Accessories/__tn_/prepazka_oddelovaci_pes.jpg?

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have never heard of the cage for the 3 and its not in the accessory book (link in another chat), I checked mazdastuff.com and they didnt have it there either and they seem to have most of the accessories. I cant see the pic so if you wouldn't mind telling me ...is the pic of a 3 with it and do you know if it was definitly factory, maybe it is one from a generic company.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's the webpage it's on is one of the first lists of accessories to be posted here on the forum. It's not in english, so I'm guessing it's european. I'll post the wensite tomorrow.

·
Registered
102 Posts
That may be your problem ...if its from europe then we may not have it ...they have a lot of accessories that we don't get here so you may have to go generic or order it from over there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts