Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna be putting a grill similar to this http://i17.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/fc/bc/eba1_12.JPG
but i do want a mazda emblem on the front but much smaller one then the stock front. Does anyone know where i can get a smaller emblem? (not looking for the old mazda logo) probally something like the mazda millenia as it had pretty small emblem..

Also is there a place where they sell mazda emblems with red inserts.. like the honda acura kind... i saw one site but the logo looked like plastic model painting.

not sure how i will be sticking the emblem on a grill as it has holes... but i'm sure i'll find a way :eek:

·
Registered
930 Posts
The emblem on the newer Miatas might work. It might be the same as the Millenia ones though.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Any of the white "MAZDA" emblems from 90s 323s and 626s will work, such as pictured on my grille.

They are smaller than the stock emblem that is on the 3's trunk for reference.

Or are you looking for one of the round emblems? Try the previous gen Miata for the trunk emblem, or maybe even get the current Mazda logo off a wheel centre cap.

·
Registered
576 Posts
how about going really old school? I have the mazda symbol from 1962–1975...on the back of the car and on my winter stockers. I was gonna put a center cap one on my open mouth front grill but decided to keep the front debadged.

·
Registered
576 Posts
[quote author=sdemo45 link=topic=137173.msg3781282#msg3781282 date=1283259022]
R. where did you find that?
[/quote]

I got them in May from a GB through another mazdaspeed3 forum.

·
Registered
576 Posts
[quote author=sdemo45 link=topic=137173.msg3781690#msg3781690 date=1283276614]
do you remember the vendor that ran the GB?
[/quote]

it was just a forum member. He got a large batch of them custom made.

I'm not sure if I can post the link for the forum but it was through mazdaspeed forums dot org.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts