Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could owners of white "s" sedan please post more pics? I've only been able to find one or two pics on this site.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Not only where are all the white sedans, but where are all the white sedans with ABS? I've been searching for one forever but no luck.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Where are the white sedans with mufflers? I've been searching and can't find any pics.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Finally got a white sedan with ABS but included the moonroof. I got such a good deal on it so I can't complain. Got the S Sedan w/ ABS and Moonroof-6disc cd for $17,200 US. This is 100 BELOW invoice.

I highly recommend Mazda of Knoxville. Very straightforward, nice and obviously give great deals.

·
Registered
327 Posts
hmm.. did u get HID and TPMS with that partna?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got mine. It's a 05 with custom mags with 17" tires. Raised spoiler and tinted windows. I love it. It's such a sweet ride.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
[quote author=colorblindtyler link=topic=2703.msg681103#msg681103 date=1145992935]
Here's one of the hottest white sedans on the forums. He's our inspiration.
http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=38597.0
[/quote]

Didn't realize that was a referring to me. I'm at work, I clicked on the link and walked to the breakroom...came back and I thought odd 'why is my post all the sudden up on the screen?' :shock:

I'm not used to such flattery ;) I aim for the understated look. A few touches here and there, play around w/ a rather simple 3 color theme (white, silver & black), nothing really flashy just 'simple, clean and balanced' is the over-riding theme....so it was a bit of a surprise to me for the kudos.

Thanks. :D

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Yeah, quit being so modest. Understated or not, it's still hot. I've grown accustomed to seeing 3's, because I see mine every day, so there are only a few cars on the forums that still make me go "wow" when I see 'em. That's yours, mic_crispy's old ti gray sedan with the RP03's, the silver showcar (sh1bby69, I think?), and some black sedan with gold rims whose name I can't come up with now. It also helps that your pictures always look amazing, and you've got 'em all organized nice and neat in that one thread.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
[quote author=ziegs2020 link=topic=2703.msg682946#msg682946 date=1146069544]
Stop being modest :p
[/quote]

okie doke...

Wootage!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Here's a pick of mine (is the 2.0 but its still an Axela)

[quote author=ktran link=topic=2703.msg672239#msg672239 date=1145556061]
Yes, white is such a head turner, but oh so hard to keep clean.
[/quote]

Found out the hard way.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Try owning a black vehicle, or a dark blue... Any spec of dirt or scratch will show up, much harder to keep clean than white!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts