Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to thank everyone for their continued support from this forum.

We started out as subydude, a small business catering to mostly subaru stuff, but with the support of a lot of new communities we have branched out to a lot of new markets and will now be selling to all our new markets as wheeldude

Please take the time to visit our website at www.wheeldude.com to view some of the products for your vehicle, the website is still under construction, but we'll have everything completed within the next couple of months

Also, take the time to visit our forum here at:
http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?board=1102.0

to view the latest products from us :)

We look forward to continuing to provide you the same great service that you have received from subydude.com

Any questions? Feel free to post here or PM us at anytime.

-Zoeb
[email protected]

·
Registered
85 Posts
I bought 3 sets of ROTA's for my Suby from Subydude/Wheeldude...A++ Vendor in my book

·
Registered
97 Posts
Not ssure if this is right place to as this. When you pick out a wheel on wheeldude.com, and it shows the pull down for tires, are those tires free or how much extra are they?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[quote author=sinn3r link=topic=101510.msg2069238#msg2069238 date=1202946495]
Not ssure if this is right place to as this. When you pick out a wheel on wheeldude.com, and it shows the pull down for tires, are those tires free or how much extra are they?
[/quote]

lol, I wish we could offer free tires.

When you open the pull down menu it clearly has the prices of the tires listed on each respective option

-Zoeb

·
Registered
97 Posts
hmm ok thanks, its not showing on mine, probably just my shitty work browser. Thanks.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[quote author=sinn3r link=topic=101510.msg2079671#msg2079671 date=1203343700]
hmm ok thanks, its not showing on mine, probably just my shitty work browser. Thanks.
[/quote]

I'll check on it

In the meanwhile, if you need a quote you can email us at [email protected] and I'll get you a quote for a package price

-Zoeb

·
Registered
41 Posts
Really liking these styles! Not sure of a few things tho:

1. Can I get the TPMS sensors from my factory wheels switched to any new wheel?
2. Will the tires I recently bought for my stock wheels work? (205/50 R17)
3. Are there caps that come with these?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Just curious....are there any discounts for buying from wheeldude.com and also being a member on mazda3forums? I'm not trying to be a cheap ass, just curious. Thanks.

·
Registered
538 Posts
just looking for a few bits of info:

- can you ship to Canada?

- those 18x8 Rota Tarmac 3 Yamaha Black with Candy Red Lip, 800$ for 4 rims correct? (it does not say on that page)

- is there a discount for M3F users?

- if bought with tires, are they shipped ready to install? (balanced, mounted, with lugs/lucks etc.)

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[quote author=Youngun link=topic=101510.msg2763496#msg2763496 date=1227422221]
To all of you at Wheel dude....How do I post pics of the wheels I just bought? I'm talking about on your website BTW
[/quote]

send them to me via email at [email protected] and i'll get them uploaded

Zoeb

·
Registered
127 Posts
[quote author=Whattha link=topic=101510.msg2148307#msg2148307 date=1205446373]
Just curious....are there any discounts for buying from wheeldude.com and also being a member on mazda3forums? I'm not trying to be a cheap ass, just curious. Thanks.
[/quote]
Never saw an answer to this question - probably PMed to the user. I was wondering the same thing, since, well, OK Im kind of a cheap ass. haha Im a user here and on MOCC - I met you guys briefly at Meet93 last summer and really liked your stuff, so now Im looking to buy and wanted to, well, be a cheap ass and save a few bucks (LOL) while still supporting you guys. :nice:

·
Registered
87 Posts
hey guys i saw these sweet rims called r-tech's style rt80 but i have never heard of r-tech and i cant find any info on them does any one know anything about these kind of rims?

·
Registered
587 Posts
[quote author=samizzle link=topic=101510.msg3134645#msg3134645 date=1242871635]
hey guys i saw these sweet rims called r-tech's style rt80 but i have never heard of r-tech and i cant find any info on them does any one know anything about these kind of rims?
[/quote]

I pmed you

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
From someone with two posts under their belt thats some smack! Try the search and you will find lots of useful replies from our great sponsor. Also you can visit their website www.wheeldude.com where you can also find their business phone number where you can actually call and ask important questions and get all the answers you want.

·
Registered
587 Posts
wheeldude is not quick to reply because we are not the only forum they sponsor. Think of how much you check the forums you go to, then divide that into atleast 10-15 and see how much time you have for each

1 - 20 of 25 Posts