Mazda3 Forums banner

What colour?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my 19s and bought new set of wheels. They are forged RAYS GramLights 57F 7.5x18.

I bought them used from rsxclub.com and they had some curb rash. Therefore they need to be painted and I face the dilemma again :)
Need your opinion.

As for me I like the white colour with white body stripe. It looks different and fresh but I'm afraid it looks a bit ricy. Black with yellow pinstriping looks perfect but I'm tired of black wheels. My previous 4 sets of wheels were black and noone even noticed the difference. And I can't decide if I like bronze or yellow at all.

·
Registered
8,183 Posts
nice rims...I voted for the white just to switch it up...but without the white body stripe...what about white with a yellow pinstripe on the wheels?

out of the others I like the bronze better than the yellow

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
To be honest I love the black and yellow it fits well with the rest of the car's theme...

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
thats exactly what i thought.... it fits so well with everything already done to the car!

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Black & yellow ftw!

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
^ Oh that would look HOT.

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
that white just looks so dam sexy OMG! I want! Has a mean rallyish look to it. Get the white!!!!!

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
Black is played out already, why I never did it, dont care for it.

I like the color match yellow myself, or have the lip stay black and the rest of the wheel yellow.

So that would be Yellow with a black lip.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I vote for

1, yellow on yellow ( I have not seen that combo b4)
2, White wheels with the stripe on the car

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
+14564^

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
add a yellow lip to the white rims and i think that should be your pick.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts