1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
[quote author=leofaye link=topic=67269.msg1156132#msg1156132 date=1169146842]
:dunno:

I don't get this thread
[/quote]

lots of pointless threads today lol...thats fine by me tho gives me something to do at work :)

Mine is 1.20.07

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would like to see if they build speeds in groups or do they just go down the line as needed. In some plants they build cars by groups then some build limited car on side lines just made for that. I do not care about post count just like to lean how the cars are built might show linked issues.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Mine was supposed to be built Nov. week 1, actual built date was 11/30, and shipped right out 12/4,5,6 can't remember now.

I don't know where I read that Mazda produces their special cars at the end of the run. It kind of makes sense since mine is not the only car that got built and shipped right out (within a week).

FYI... There are only 2 voyages per month from Hiroshima to East Coast, and 4 for the West Coast (MITSUI O.S.K lines).

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
9/28/06

·
Registered
328 Posts
10/06

Arrived at dealer 4/12/06, picked up 9/01/07.

·
Registered
355 Posts
quick question...i put my deposit on my speed3 just after christmas...i wasnt given any info. about a build date, or even a delivery date. I was told it should be here around the end of January...then he called back and said the end of February. How do I find out this information?

If your going to say something like " hey [email protected]#$, pick up the phone and call your dealer!!! I'd appreciate it if you leave out the [email protected]#$ part!! thanks.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Has the dealer been able to give you a VIN? If so you should be able to e-mail Mazda requesting information on the car. Unfortunately i dont think they have the live message feature anymore. With the VIN MazdaUSA can tell you almost right where it is.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
[quote author=sturge-speed3 link=topic=67269.msg1156490#msg1156490 date=1169156880]
quick question...i put my deposit on my speed3 just after christmas...i wasnt given any info. about a build date, or even a delivery date. I was told it should be here around the end of January...then he called back and said the end of February. How do I find out this information?

If your going to say something like " hey [email protected]#$, pick up the phone and call your dealer!!! I'd appreciate it if you leave out the [email protected]#$ part!! thanks.
[/quote]

Hey... pick up the phone and call your dealer AND ASK THEM FOR THE VIN#. If they say they don't know where to get that from say the magic word "MAZDA PORTAL".
Then call this number in the US 1-800-222-5500 and press option 4. Give them your VIN# and they'll tell you all you want to know.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Ive got the vin, thanks for the phone # to call. I appreciate your help!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts