Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up :)....
:boom: iv been trying to look for a mazda3 04 2L CHIP UGH! i cant find any thing i did use the search bar but i didnt get anything i wanted :(
dose any sponsor sell any chips for our cars or no?!?!?! iam like dieing XD HAHA :p
:sedansrule: :) ok guys thanks :D

iam not sure if this is the right section cuz like it would be electronics/engine haha :p soo :D if it is in the wrong spot plz move it :)

·
Registered
860 Posts
Jetchips make a chip (if you can call it that) for our car. They charge $400 you send them your ECU with a list of your mods and they do there thing and send the ECU back. No one that I know of has done this since no one wants to spend the $400 and potentially so no benefits. Specially since if you do any mods after you get this done you just wasted $400 since they only work on your ECU once.

That being said I would be more scared of my ECU coming back to me not working. If I were you I would just wait for the StandBack and get that. This car is not going to be flashed/chipped very easily.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aww dam :huh: :eh: shit that sucks :( :rant:,......

All welll yea 400$ is a shit load of money and its true it could come back nnot working soo thats messed... well alright man thanks i got my question answered :) thanks for the help :D!!!!

·
Registered
10,880 Posts
LMAO this is a great thread...

Instead of a chip... how about you do some more reading on things such as a Cold Air Intake a Short Ram Intake...

Perhaps look at the BSD mod

Maybe even think about a header or exhaust... I mean I'm just listing the usual basic power mods that don't involve silly shortcuts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have a Fujita Cold air...
and a HKS high power cat :S ground kit and advanced timing :S lol....

·
Registered
10,880 Posts
Well then I would expect you to be educated enough to know about our ECU then to not be having a thread like this... lol

You want some power, check out FI. It's money, but if you love the hobby... then.... lol

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
STFU TONY CHIPS ARE FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/lies

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
dont they make handheld tuners for your cars?

one of those would make more sense than a single mail order chip.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts