Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This section is slacking off a bit. :? I would think the Europe section would be on fire with talks of the Mazda3 coming. Even the elsewhere section has manage to beat you in topics and post. :eek: Canada is on fire right now and pretty much is in control of the boards for the moment. :evil: That damn Dinu01. :)

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
TEE HEE!

We're in control because a few 3s have been spotted in Toronto and Vancouver. Wait till you guys get them, then it'll be in fire.

As for Europe, it'll take a but longer I asume to get the 3 there, plus there won't be a diesel for a few months and that's a BIG deal there.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man that suck for the Euro guys. Have to wait lil longer. I thought the 3 was coming out around the world at the same time?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wont make a difference how many 3's are sold, this forum will remain quiet

There are literally thousands of 6's on the road in the UK and how many Uk based members are the on mazda6club.com? 5 if we're lucky :evil:

·
Registered
7 Posts
More a language problem?

I think it's more a language problem. English is only spoken in UK, Ireland and Malta. There are so many other languages around (i.e. in tiny Switzerland we have four official languages). Not everyone knows speaking and reading English...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello everybody! Well there are not too much European people by here. Anyways! I'm from Spain and I hope that you can understand my pathetic English :oops: :lol: I'll have in April a gorgeous M3 Sportive 2.0 DOHC 150HP and I'll try to tell you my impressions with such machine.

I thought that will be a lot of european people in this thread, because all this forum is very interesting, so congratulations!!! Here in Spain we have a good forum about Mazda (overall Mazda 6) with almost 1,500 members, but the M3 community is increasing too!!! And yes, there are a lot of people that can't understand English by here. It's a pity!!! Un Saludo!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
well i don't have a 3 but i did test drive one t'other day (4 dr 1.6 - i wanna get the 2.0 5dr Sport in Winning Blue (of course)) and was reasonably impressed.

This will be my first car after stealing my parents' car for many years. So i'm just biding my time and saving for a nice big deposit to keep the monthlies down a bit.

But yeah i agree with y'all, it'd be nice if there was more discussion in the Euro section, those yanks and canucks with their 2.3L beasts are making me feel inadequate!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! I´m from Slovenia and i´m a lucky owner of Mazda3 too.I must tell,that i like that forum a lot-well done guys! :smokin:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts