Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am guesssing everyone is busy with things this winter. I just wanted to say whats up to all, and hope you guys keeping your cars clean. I will have some new stuff coming up this spring on the car. anyone want to go ride around get at me. tomorrow I will be ridin with my buddy with a sti. any meets coming up soon ohio dudes? get at me, holler

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
trying to keep it clean is the tricky part :( . I can't wait till spring gets here.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Man, I can't keep my car clean...it's in a damn parking lot outside of my dorm at U of M...it pisses me off to have it as dirty as it gets.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Every time I wash my speed, it snows the next day...I'm sick of this! Where's summer!?!?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it looks like there are more michigan guys on the website this year, you guys better come out to all the meets, they are good and more cars to race is always fun, yea I hear you on the wash then snow the next day

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
after i got lowered i didn't 'wash' my car once. i just took it to the quarter carwash next to my work.

in the winter i don't care about washing it, let alone the interior(you should see it now),i just take it to the 3 dollar wash by my house.

summer time is when i baby the shit out of it. after the april showers i give it the 96 step wash and wax. wax it 3 seperate times throughout summer, and then another big wash wax before winter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts