Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
I had an awesome Christmas. :)

My parents surprised me by sending my MSP Racing Harts out to be sandblasted and powdercoated white. I got them mounted on my Dunlop SP Wintersport 3Ds. They also got me a gorgeous blue Coach wallet that matches my Coach purse.

Ken got me Dept 56 Dickens Village "The Globe Theatre". On that note, Ken's parents also got me a gorgeous little Dept 56 Dickens Village "Barton's Holiday Greens"-- I cannot wait until next Christmas when I have my own house to set it up!

Ken's parents got us a 200 GB Harddrive for the XBox and got me an awesome Kitchen Aid Tilt-Head Stand Mixer.

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
[quote author=LaraW link=topic=184010.msg3891786#msg3891786 date=1293402636]
I had an awesome Christmas. :)

My parents surprised me by sending my MSP Racing Harts out to be sandblasted and powdercoated white. I got them mounted on my Dunlop SP Wintersport 3Ds. They also got me a gorgeous blue Coach wallet that matches my Coach purse.

Ken got me Dept 56 Dickens Village "The Globe Theatre". On that note, Ken's parents also got me a gorgeous little Dept 56 Dickens Village "Barton's Holiday Greens"-- I cannot wait until next Christmas when I have my own house to set it up!

Ken's parents got us a 200 GB Harddrive for the XBox and got me an awesome Kitchen Aid Tilt-Head Stand Mixer.
[/quote]Mother-in-law has one that we "borrow" all the time. Damn is it awesome.

Golf clubs, xbox 360 with kinect and a Wii!

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Set of ski goggles I needed.
Cash I'm planning to use for lift tickets.
Get Him to the Greek, It's a Trap both on Blu-ray.
Couple shirts.

That's about it.

·
Registered
24,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess I should say what I got! hahaha. I got a lot... it's kinda crazy.

Juicy Purse
Juicy sweatpants
a watch
a Mickey onesie
Sweater dress from VS
2 VS night shirts
2 PSU Hoodies
PSU tie dye tank top
over $1k
starfish serving tray
The Lovely Bones (book)
2 Scarves
How I Met Your Mothers (Seasons 1 & 2)
some makeup
Flat Iron and case
a cow figurine (joke gift)
a duck necklace (joke gift)
The Polar Express dvd
diamond necklace
2 pairs of pink slippers
snow boots
ILL shirt

I feel like I'm forgetting something... haha but yea, you get the idea.

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
[quote author=itstillruns link=topic=184010.msg3891794#msg3891794 date=1293403193]
Saved me the trouble of asking if they were painted or powder-coated before....do you have any comparison pics?
[/quote]

I sure do:

Before

After

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
Racing beat rear sway bar, Steeda endlinks, lots of detailing stuff (buffer, SchMitt, microfibers, waffle weave, polish, wax), Camera tripod, and a whole lot of clothes!

·
Registered
25,357 Posts
2 workshirts
4 sweaters
Sony bluray player
5 Blurays (Hangover, Shooter, Italian Job, Blow, The Last Samari)
candy
Some suspension goodies for the mustang
Rifle sling for my 30-06.
Disney boxers. WTF.

·
Registered
20,395 Posts
Mom found me a copy of Ayrton Senna's Principles of Race Driving :D
My parents are divorced so they don't discuss the gifts they give us; they both got me tire pressure gauges :lol:

There's more, but I don't feel like listing.

·
Registered
25,357 Posts
Eh, she also got me a bluray player and the suspension bits for the stang though.

She's pretty smart, she knew what I had under it so far, and what else I wanted, she made few phone calls and pretty much completed the package.

Right now, all I have to do is swap tires and adjust the shocks, and I have a car that can do both road racing and drag racing to the extremes, so I'm happy.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts