Mazda3 Forums banner

What would you do if u saw another MS3 on the road

5K views 59 replies 41 participants last post by  PhillyBill 
#1 ·
what would you guys do??? :lol:

#7 ·
i feel a little odd throwin up a peace sign, so i mostly nod or give a little wave if we spend a little more time by each other...i have been lucky enough to get a few rev's here and there and a friendly racing going on as well...so fun...gotta love some MS3 bonding mini-sessions on the road!

havent seen any chicks driving an MS3...so i have yet to encounter any female on female interaction...hopefully i will get a response when that day comes! haha

#11 ·
[quote author=grlmercury link=topic=138953.msg2995072#msg2995072 date=1237094125]
i feel a little odd throwin up a peace sign, so i mostly nod or give a little wave if we spend a little more time by each other...i have been lucky enough to get a few rev's here and there and a friendly racing going on as well...so fun...gotta love some MS3 bonding mini-sessions on the road!

havent seen any chicks driving an MS3...so i have yet to encounter any female on female interaction...hopefully i will get a response when that day comes! haha
[/quote]

Mmmm....female on female interaction :nice:.....lol....Sorry! I had to do it......

I usually give a thumbs up :bigok:

#12 ·
I am an "older guy" myself so I usually give two beeps on the horn as in :

Beep Beep

Zoom Zoom

Having a short race (although I would love to) is out of the question now cause in my neck of the woods the men in blue have gone into revenue generation mode. They are even (finally) giving tickets for cell phone use.

In the past the ham operators (of which I am one) would send a 73 on the horn in morse code when spotting another ham. These days that could get you into a fight.

#13 ·
[quote author=grlmercury link=topic=138953.msg2995072#msg2995072 date=1237094125]

[/quote]

I usually get straight to the point; some good old MS3 bonding sessions. We're all in the car cuz is fun, right?

#15 ·
im throwing up the shocker 3 in the pink one in the stink lol
jk peace sign

#16 ·
if i found a mazdaspeed3 parked in a lot, i would pry open the gas tank and pee in it, possibly adding sugar. if it's dirty enough, i would write a message on the back windshield like, "you're not as fast as me."
or
"you're not going anywhere"

if they're driving and im driving, i would floor it and hope he follows

#17 ·
[quote author=phillyb link=topic=138953.msg2995553#msg2995553 date=1237140327]
if i found a mazdaspeed3 parked in a lot, i would pry open the gas tank and pee in it, possibly adding sugar. if it's dirty enough, i would write a message on the back windshield like, "you're not as fast as me."
or
"you're not going anywhere"

if they're driving and im driving, i would floor it and hope he follows
[/quote]

fail

#22 ·
[quote author=machr85 link=topic=138953.msg2994888#msg2994888 date=1237085722]
thats funny u bring this up, just couple days ago an old guy about 50-60s on a mz3 wagon we were both at an interception and he stared at me and the car and waved and i was like that whats up mazda brotherhood right there
[/quote]

no comment
LOL

#24 ·
[quote author=bossboy link=topic=138953.msg2998430#msg2998430 date=1237249145]
[quote author=machr85 link=topic=138953.msg2994888#msg2994888 date=1237085722]
thats funny u bring this up, just couple days ago an old guy about 50-60s on a mz3 wagon we were both at an interception and he stared at me and the car and waved and i was like that whats up mazda brotherhood right there
[/quote]

no comment
LOL
[/quote]
i just ignored the word - i got the point!

but yea, i see older peeps with stock rides and they actually will recognize me half the time....
saw a TR "older dude" not too long ago and he was just crusin' along, but the minute he saw me, he was all froggy....pretty sweet. he got a full beauty pageant wave back from me as we parted! lolz

#26 ·
As you can see in my veh description I only have an 09 i and haven't ran into any modded 3's except a black speed3 with painted badges but too much traffic to run and hear the .3 liter + turbo difference. Other than that one I know of two other speed3's in the town and a few i's with either chicks or old guys driving them. Guess that makes me stand out a little.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.