Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
thats funny u bring this up, just couple days ago an old guy about 50-60s on a mz3 wagon we were both at an interception and he stared at me and the car and waved and i was like that whats up mazda brotherhood right there

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
i feel a little odd throwin up a peace sign, so i mostly nod or give a little wave if we spend a little more time by each other...i have been lucky enough to get a few rev's here and there and a friendly racing going on as well...so fun...gotta love some MS3 bonding mini-sessions on the road!

havent seen any chicks driving an MS3...so i have yet to encounter any female on female interaction...hopefully i will get a response when that day comes! haha

·
Registered
81 Posts
i've seen older women driving these things around.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
[quote author=grlmercury link=topic=138953.msg2995096#msg2995096 date=1237095352]
older? really! cool... wait, what's older.. haha. i am 30
[/quote]

30 is young. :nice:

·
Registered
139 Posts
[quote author=grlmercury link=topic=138953.msg2995072#msg2995072 date=1237094125]
i feel a little odd throwin up a peace sign, so i mostly nod or give a little wave if we spend a little more time by each other...i have been lucky enough to get a few rev's here and there and a friendly racing going on as well...so fun...gotta love some MS3 bonding mini-sessions on the road!

havent seen any chicks driving an MS3...so i have yet to encounter any female on female interaction...hopefully i will get a response when that day comes! haha
[/quote]

Mmmm....female on female interaction :nice:.....lol....Sorry! I had to do it......

I usually give a thumbs up :bigok:

·
Registered
505 Posts
I am an "older guy" myself so I usually give two beeps on the horn as in :

Beep Beep

Zoom Zoom

Having a short race (although I would love to) is out of the question now cause in my neck of the woods the men in blue have gone into revenue generation mode. They are even (finally) giving tickets for cell phone use.

In the past the ham operators (of which I am one) would send a 73 on the horn in morse code when spotting another ham. These days that could get you into a fight.

·
Registered
134 Posts
[quote author=grlmercury link=topic=138953.msg2995072#msg2995072 date=1237094125]

[/quote]

I usually get straight to the point; some good old MS3 bonding sessions. We're all in the car cuz is fun, right?

·
Registered
778 Posts
im throwing up the shocker 3 in the pink one in the stink lol
jk peace sign

·
Registered
208 Posts
if i found a mazdaspeed3 parked in a lot, i would pry open the gas tank and pee in it, possibly adding sugar. if it's dirty enough, i would write a message on the back windshield like, "you're not as fast as me."
or
"you're not going anywhere"

if they're driving and im driving, i would floor it and hope he follows

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
[quote author=phillyb link=topic=138953.msg2995553#msg2995553 date=1237140327]
if i found a mazdaspeed3 parked in a lot, i would pry open the gas tank and pee in it, possibly adding sugar. if it's dirty enough, i would write a message on the back windshield like, "you're not as fast as me."
or
"you're not going anywhere"

if they're driving and im driving, i would floor it and hope he follows
[/quote]

fail

1 - 20 of 60 Posts