Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure this has been asked, so just point me in the right direction.. but if you get new rims, what do you do with the stock ones, can you sell them (if so, for how much?) or just let them sit in the garage?

thanks!

·
Registered
191 Posts
You may be able to sell them to the dealer. i dunno how much, I know that my dealer has Chrome M3 wheels for sale, by which you sell yours to him, then he gives you the chromes.

·
Registered
16,466 Posts
Keep them in good shape so when the day comes to sell your car you have the OEM rims. Keep the shit Goodyear tires too ;) Will help your resale value greatly.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Do you think it's possible to "downgrade" to the 16" and keep those for winter ? If so, I wonder how much the dealer would take off...

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Lots of uses:

Wintier tires is probably a big one.

You can sell them to someone with steelies or to someone who needs an extra set of wheels/tires for race purposes.

You could keep them as spares in case something happens to your aftermarket wheels, they could be damaged or stolen.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Well there are a few people looking for the stock 17' wheels. Such as myself. Im Trying to get some for 500-550ish CAD, but no one actuly goes to the buy/sell area :cry:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts