Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Iam going to pick up my car this Saturday and couldn't decide which color tint I should get for my windows (as ststed in the title). The two choices are orignal black tint or the silver mirror like tint. Also keep this in mind it is for a Titanium Grey Metallic colored Mazda 3 so I would like to know which tint would blend well with the exterior color of the car. Any other color schemes adviec would be welcome as well. thanks for the help again.

·
Banned
868 Posts
Mirror tint is okay only if you have a silver car, IMHO :)

·
Registered
984 Posts
And please do not get the color fade tint. I don't know the name of it, but I've seen some and its gross.

·
Banned
868 Posts
schulkw said:
And please do not get the color fade tint. I don't know the name of it, but I've seen some and its gross.
That's what they have on the Lexus SUV, right?

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Well ppl I have that Titanium tint (silver tint) on my Steel Grey MZ6.

Its 28% tint. Didn't want the # 1 Stunna mirror look. Matches my car fine. 8) But its up too you. The black tint is cheaper. The Titanium is going to cost a bit more.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Levitron said:
schulkw said:
That's what they have on the Lexus SUV, right?
No, it's like metallic blue at the bottom, but then fades up to black tint.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
ATL said:

Its 28% tint. Didn't want the # 1 Stunna mirror look. Matches my car fine. 8) But its up too you. The black tint is cheaper. The Titanium is going to cost a bit more.
nice ride ATL

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I saw some of that purple fade stuff the other day on this really old cavalier. It was so funny: It had chrome hub caps and a big spoiler and a big exhaust. I was laughing so hard. The funniest part, is that the person driving it thinks it's hot stuff.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
ATL said:

Can't wait to see it in person, cause it looks black in the pic.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts