Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I personally am favoring Club Linea Misterios. Wanted to see what they would look like on the hatch. Here ya' go, the hatch has been lowered and the rims are relatively 18" (they only have 17" available at discounttire.com). They look fake on the car, but I think it gives you a good idea of what the car would look like with them on.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Those dont look bad at all....

But personally, I love a deep, DEEP, look.

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those wheels are pretty nice! The Armanas look like the rims the MPS6 has a while back.

When my brother-in-law put 18" Braber rims on his C230 a couple years They looked sweet! The lines complemented the C's smooth curvature perfectly! The club lineas are the closest I could find to the Brabers.

·
Registered
132 Posts
not gonna go over 17"
and i prefer volks and rotas.
i don't like Bling...
i either want volk gram lites

or rotas

or arospeed rs-gt's

·
Registered
132 Posts
Oh and Vaboom since you like the deep look check out the exel mimi

·
Registered
163 Posts
the exel mimi, Arospeed RS-GT, and the Axis Neo's are all great looking rims. I'm also quite partial to the Rota Sub-Zero's. They are a very lightweight, relatively inexpensive and quite strong. My dream, hopefully to become a reality by this summer is Rota Sub-Zero's with a machined lip, and powder-coated inside spokes to match the colour of my car. That would be AWESOME (and not to mention original).

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Birdy - if your going light stick with Gramlights, Volks and Blitz. Not very fond of the Rota's after my friends cracked on the highway!

As for my dream wheel....

Yes.... drooooool like me

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have a friend that can get them for you is what i mean
totally cool
i think they are 400 :? maybe not but yeah

they used to be
he sells them all the time but yeah i will ask him for you ok??

oh and i want these rims now

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
how bout these ones?
[/img]

or...

or...

i really like gunmetal but i need to see this hyperblack in person cuz that sounds so damn cool..

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I really like these:

http://www.tirerack.com/images/wheels/millemiglia/swap/mm_evr_ci3_l.jpg

Just a little note on forum ediquitte- using the img tag to post images which are not on a webspace owned by you is usually frowned upon, for it uses up their bandwidth everytime someone goes to view the post. Instead of posting an image, just post a link to the image or the page.

Besides, sometimes people really don't like you stealing bandwidth, and use scripts to replace the pictures with large a large penis (aka somethingawful)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Can you just up and buy wheels for these things? What about all that previous talk about offsets and stuff? Don't the wheels have to be specially drilled to fit our cars?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts