Mazda3 Forums banner

What model do you have\are you going to get?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spook started the 'what colour' poll, and i was thinking it was good right and proper that we also have a 'what model' poll.

ps. sorry for not having an option for 'maxx or sp23' .. no room
(4th time lucky with getting the poll set up .. actually, make that 7th)

·
Registered
372 Posts
You've probably seen enough of my posts to know that I fit into the "Neo + option(s) or Maxx Sport" category LOL :lol: . Had a peek at a dealer's lot last night, and actually, I'm not that sure about the Neo anymore, because on second thoughts that light grey/blue interior on the Titanium Grey is a little light and the blue a little bright. I much prefer a darker cabin that gives you a sense of cosiness than a "light and airy" one.

My absolute limit is $30k so unfortunately no SP23 for me. I actually prefer the black mesh grille, and the shorter bum of the Maxx Sport, plus that will have the side skirts, rear spolier and fog lamps which I'll be more than happy with. Having said that of course, I will still seriously consider a packed Neo, live with the 15" steels, light interior and save $1,700.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Right up until I heard about the steering wheel audio controls being missing from the Maxx, I wanted a Maxx. But now I've had a better look with at the specs, I think that all I need is a Neo with the power pack.

I'd love to be able to afford an SP23, but I can't get that and go on the holiday I want. :(

·
Registered
28 Posts
SP23 for me. I really don't know what it is about it.. Oh wait, its the 17-inch rims :D

But its such a great looking car. I just don't think I would be 100% happy unless I got the SP23. But thats just me... :eek:pen:

·
Registered
35 Posts
neo plus power pack for me...

plus aftermarket
> 17" alloy wheels
> audio system
> sunroof ( a luxury i've never had before )

after that no one will care if's a neo!

still cant decided between the sedan ( which i prefer ) and the hatch ( which is more practical )

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
comebacktomorrow said:
Spook started the 'what colour' poll, and i was thinking it was good right and proper that we also have a 'what model' poll.

ps. sorry for not having an option for 'maxx or sp23' .. no room
(4th time lucky with getting the poll set up .. actually, make that 7th)
If you need any poll options changed PM me with the request. Otherwise, carry on.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Ahhh if I had'nt just bought my 6.....I reckon I would have got a Velocity Red Neo Sedan (plain grey seats according the Mazda website) with Power and Safety packs and attempted to bargain in a set of 17" alloys from the SP23 and a set of door handles.

The orange looks sweet but I dunno if I could live with the orange seats. Actually the main problem with the Neo is the coloured seats....after seeing photos in other thread...that would be enough to push me up to a Maxx me thinks. Do they look that bad in person?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Something else I've noticed on the Maxx/Maxx Sport which I'm not sure is mentioned elsewhere in this forum - the Maxx Sport gets body coloured strip above the grille, while the Maxx (and Neo) make do with a black strip. Colour coded strip is an option.

Another reason to get the Maxx Sport over the Maxx :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts