Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry to ask this, but I'm so lost.

Silver is a very nice color, and I like it a lot, but I'm having trouble picturing what color rim matches or looks good with Silver?

Anyone have any pictures of there Sunlight Silver with aftermarket rims for some idea's? :D

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I think it looks pretty good! :klavergreg:
I'm really digging the black on silver (no polished or machined lip) any got any other recomendations? Any pictures of gunmetal on silver?

What about Gold on Silver? I kinda like it...but it seems kinda tacky and I rarely see it even on Silver STI's.

·
Registered
359 Posts
rim color on silver car is tricky...
For sure the most common picks are silver, black, hyper black and gun metal.

However if you go with blacks.... dont go in any gloss... it will take away from the look of the car. IMO

·
Registered
439 Posts
I just had some Gram Lights mounted today on my Sunlight Silver. Bronze color. I'll post some pics up tomorrow. It was just the look I was goin for... I was gonna go for GunMetal color Gram Lights. But they said it would be a several month wait since they were special order.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[quote author=Depou link=topic=66999.msg1151656#msg1151656 date=1168922590]
I like GOLD :D

Takata Green would be hot on silver!!!
[/quote]

I agree. But it's hard to find any Takata Green wheels. All I see by them is harnessess :p

·
Registered
920 Posts
[quote author=m3rz link=topic=66999.msg1152183#msg1152183 date=1168963807]

I agree. But it's hard to find any Takata Green wheels. All I see by them is harnessess :p
[/quote]

It's a special order from Rays. I'd realy like a set of Midori Green CE28N!!

But seriously, bronze would look hawt on silver! even some regular old rx-8 weels, shinkas would be awsome!

·
Registered
439 Posts
I can't seem to post pics of my Sunlight Silver with bronze wheels. Does this forum not allow uploads?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts